Terms & Conditions
10th September 2019.
- About Us
- Visitor Conduct & Prohibitions
- Placing an order & Terms of sale
- Promotions and discounts
- Returns, refunds & cancellation
1. About Us
This website, www.ashwoodtimberproductsltd.co.uk, is owned and operated by:
Ashwood Timber Products Ltd, Ashwood Factory, Anchor Road, Longton, Stoke on Trent ST3 1NF
Registration Number: 11767519
VAT Number: 319547677
Contact Number: 01782 599180
If you need to contact us, please use the details above.
This document governs your relationship with www.ashwoodtimberproductsltd.co.uk. Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By purchasing products or using the services, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend products and services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this website.
4. Visitor Conduct & Prohibitions
You must not misuse the website. You will not transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or logic bomb or any other materials that are technologically harmful, malicious, in breach of confidence, or in any way offence or obscene. You must not hack into any aspect of this website, corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users or customers, infringe upon the rights of any other persons rights, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of the website or any computer facilities.
We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that affects you.
5. Placing an order & Terms of sale
You can use our website to place an order, with any products available at that time. You can do this by selecting an item and adding it to your basket, and completing the checkout process. Items can also be removed from your basket. If you prefer not to do this, you can place an order over the phone on 01782 599180.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product or service subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order, and dispatch and delivery times may vary according to availability. If your order is accepted and confirmed you will receive a confirmation email. You are agreeing that all the details you provided are correct, and that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose of purchase.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices and offers for goods at our discretion.
- Prices stated on the website exclude 20% VAT, this will be added at checkout.
- All orders are subject to a delivery charge.
- We endeavour to ensure that all prices stated on our website are correct and accurate at the time of purchase.
- We are under no obligation to honour any prices that differ on our website or in store.
- Reduced prices for sales or promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- Title to the goods shall not pass to the customer until the supplier receives payment in full (cash or cleared funds).
- Failure to provide payment in full will result in the product being taken back by Ashwood Timber Products Ltd.
- Failure to pay in full may result in suspended or cancellation of future orders or deliveries.
- We must be informed of any defects of damages to products within 24 hours.
- You must allow us to inspect any damages or defect.
- The decision for a repair, replacement or refund will be under our discretion after investigation.
- Cancellation of a non standardised item means the customer will still be charged.
- Natural variations beyond our control mean products may have slight colour or size differences in comparison to photos on the website, and products in store.
- Stock availability may not be on the website operated by Ashwood Timber Products Ltd
- Ashwood Timber Products will order from suppliers
- If stock is unavailable at the time of purchase/ordering, or we are unable to source stock within a suitable time limit, we will contact you to discuss how you wish to proceed
- You will have options to wait for the goods, change items, or cancel the order.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We only deliver within England, United Kingdom.
- We will deliver the product(s) to the address provided at the time of purchase.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- We must be noted of any delivery difficulties when placing an order to ensure the most appropriate delivery method can be selected
- If there is no one to receive the delivery, and our driver requires assistance or cannot leave the item in a safe place, then we will not leave the product(s) unless agreed by the purchaser. We reserve the right to to charge you an extra re-delivery charge.
- If you change your address, we reserve the right to add an appropriate delivery charge.
- Please check your goods on delivery, and notify us as soon as possible for any damages, defects or goods missing within two working days of delivery of the items.
- We are not responsible for causes of delay or failure of delivery for events beyond our control, such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, floods, severe weather, supplier errors or theft.
7. Promotions and discounts
- Online promotions/discounts are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, social media or website offers
- We reserve the right to cancel or change a promotion without notice at any time
- All promotions/discounts have an expiry date
- Promotional codes/discounts cannot be offered in conjunction with any other product, unless stated otherwise
- Promotion codes are valid for one transaction per person, unless states otherwise
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to any previous orders or transactions
- Promotions can be subject to a minimum spend, which will not include delivery costs
- If you require a refund on product(s) purchased using a promotional code, we will refund at the price paid with the discount applied.
8. Returns, refunds & cancellation
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving your item. Any return or refund is subject to us being contracted to agree to the return. Any returned goods must be in their original unused condition, with all packaging / manuals / documentation (if any provided) and in a re-saleable condition. Any custom made items are not subject to a return or refund.
Cancellations are permitted on standardised products. Please make us aware of any orders you wish to cancel as soon as possible. Cancellation of a non-standardised / custom made order means the customer will still be charged.