10th September 2019.
2. What information do we collect?
3. How we collect your personal information
4. How we use your personal information
5. Who will we share your personal data with?
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you such as:
- Full Name
- Contact Information;
- Email address
- Contact numbers
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Credit / debit card payment details
- Website usage data such as pages or products viewed
- IP address and browser type
- Other information relevant to client enquires
- Other information relevant to special offers and surveys
3. How we collect your personal information.
Personal information may be collected in two ways:
Personal information that you choose to disclose with us through the website, or when you contact us. For example, the information stated above, or when you contact us offline, to order goods or services from us.
4. How we use your personal information.
We may use your personal information:
- For our own internal records
- To process and complete a contractual transaction from Ashwood Timber Products Ltd to the customer for a product(s) or service, that you enter through our website
- To send you confirmation, information and/or queries regarding your order
- To improve the products and services we offer
- To contact you using the information provided with promotional offers or products we think you may be interested in, if you choose to receive them
- For marketing or analytical purposes
- To comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- To inform you of website activities, such as discounts or promotions
- To invite you to participate in surveys, discussions and competitions (voluntary participation) to improve our service
Processing of this data is via consent, or your use of the website to fulfil our contractual transaction requirements to you.
Information regarding orders online will be kept no longer than necessary, unless requested by the user. We will keep your information so we can contact you to ensure that all orders processed are correct and satisfactory with the customer.
Website administrators have access to this data.
5. Who we will share your personal data with?
We will never sell your personal information.
We may disclose personal information to any member of our group of either Ashwood Timber Products Ltd or BuildersUK Ltd. This may be required for delivery purposes, or completion of a service requirement.
We may disclose and share personal information with law enforcement agencies if legally required to do so. This can be in order to protect your vital interests, or the vital interests of another person. This can also be when such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We may disclose and share personal information with our suppliers for specific purposes such as the delivery of a product (e.g. NAMGRASS).
We may disclose and share personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and to offer products and services to you. When we disclose or share personal information for the reasons stated, it will only be what is reasonably necessary for the specific purposes.
Financial transactions made through our website are handled by our payment service providers, PayPal and Barclaycard EPDQ. Information is shared with our transaction services to ensure correct transaction processes, to enable refunds and to deal with queries regarding payments and refunds.
Please find more information regarding PayPal and Barclaycard privacy policies at:
At Ashwood Timber Products Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy. To ensure this, we only collect and use the necessary personal information.
We hold a current SSL certificate in order to hold your information securely. We use appropriate security measures on all of our electronic equipment, and use only trusted third party payment service providers. We utilise appropriate security measures available, however, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted via the internet due to the medium in which it is.
Information we collect and why:
We collect your full name, delivery address, billing address, contact information such as email address, contact number and card payment details to ensure we can supply and deliver your product(s). When purchasing online, you will be directed to a payment page using either PayPal or Barclaycard EPDQ.
How long is your data kept for:
Any personal data collected for any purpose will be kept no longer than necessary for that purpose. It is not always possible to specify ink advance how long your personal data will be retained for.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict types of processing, object to processing, data portability, complain and withdraw your consent for all types of your personal information.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer, or any information that you do not choose to provide to us.
If you do not want our website to store cookies on your computer or device, you can use an opt-out browser add-on from Google.
If you any queries regarding your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us. You can do this by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Using our website contact us form
- Send us a letter to the address stated below
This website (www.ashwoodtimberproductsltd.co.uk) is owned and operated by Ashwood Timber Products Ltd. Business is conducted from:
Ashwood Timber Products Ltd
Stoke on Trent
Registration Number: 11767519
VAT Number: 319547677